2014-15 NCAA Men’s Basketball Ticket Buyer Network Study
This study is built to arm schools and conferences with key insights and comparisons about your most important customers: your ticket buyers.
Key Project Insights Include:
- Who purchases your tickets
- What factors motivate your buyers
- How satisfied attendees are with the gameday experience
- The role of the secondary market
- Season ticket holders’ likelihood to renew
- To what extent season ticket holders’ expectations are being met
- Attendees’ likelihood to recommend your product to others
How Does The Project Work?
After you sign up for the project, Turnkey will provide you a custom survey link. Your school will be responsible for emailing that link to approx. 2.5K single event buyers and 2.5K season ticket holders in January/February of 2015. In February, you will receive access to your institution’s results, which you will be able to view via online dashboard (and compare against peer and NCAA averages).
For more information, take a look at our introductory webinar (held on November 4th and 11th, 2014:
Turnkey has conducted this project for two consecutive years in conjunction with 70+ FBS programs. In addition, MLB, MiLB, MLS, the NHL and the AHL debuted the project in 2014. In total, more than 180 properties and institutions have participated in this project to date.
What’s The Cost?
The cost to participate in the project is $1,000 per institution. Ready to sign up? Please click here to register. The deadline for registration is December 15th, 2014.